My Stay at Exotica Cottages on the Caribbean Island of Dominica

Welcome to my little piece of paradise.
Well, my second paradise - I live in New Orleans.
For my honeymoon I went to Dominica, "The Nature Island of the Caribbean." Dominica is extraordinarily committed to preserving its lush land and culture and hosts a UNESCO world heritage site. We lodged at Exotica Cottages, just up the mountain from the capital city of Roseau. Dominica is lovely and there are many reasons to go there, but our stay at Exotica is the reason that I will return.
I'd like to share some photographs and memories of the beautiful grounds, delectable meals and conversations we enjoyed with
our unforgettable hosts at Exotica Cottages.

Choose among the labels below to see posts about the food, cottages, hosts, grounds, views, flora and fauna at exotica.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Let the Sunshine In

Our Bedroom View

This is the secluded, rainforest view from the bedroom window of Tangerine cottage.
Dominica has no predators or annoying insects, so we felt free to just leave the windows open to the breeze, night and day.

No comments: